Our Employment Team is well regarded for its contentious employment work as well as advising on all aspects of employment, human resources and health & safety issues.
Our clients include small, medium and large limited companies, businesses, partnerships, Limited Liability partnerships and sole traders as well as charities, schools, contractors and sub-contractors.
We aim to work closely with clients to provide professional support and continuing advice in an increasingly complex and ever-changing and developing area of the law.
We advise on:
Drafting employment contracts
- Consultancy agreements and employment policies
- Terms and conditions of employment
- Restrictive covenants
- Working time regulations including holiday issues
- Family friendly and flexible working legislation
- Grievance and disciplinary hearings
- Unfair and constructive dismissal
- Discrimination claims – racial, sexual, disability, age, sexual orientation and religion
- Compromise agreements
- Proceedings at all levels including litigation from Employment Tribunals through to Employment Appeal Tribunals and County, High Court and Appeal Courts
- Employer merger, acquisition and insolvency
- The Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations (TUPE)
The following websites also provide helpful information and general advice on Employment matters:
If you need advice on an Employment matter please contact us, and we will respond as soon as possible, or call us on 01923 225212.
Penman Sedgwick's opening hours:
Monday to Friday, 9.00am – 5.30pm