Road Traffic Offences
For law abiding citizens, it is more often than not, that the Road Traffic Legislation provides the introduction to the Criminal Justice System, and consequent encounters with the Police.
It is important that you obtain expert legal advice in a clear straightforward manner, at the earliest opportunity to deal with matters that may be regarded as simple in the first instance, whereas in fact are of a complex nature.
The difference between disqualification and retaining your licence, can be the quality of legal representation. Penman Sedgwick Solicitors Watford have considerable expertise in the area of road traffic law and can make the difference.
Penman Sedgwick handle matters including:
- Refusing roadside breath test
- In charge with excess alcohol
- Failure to produce a specimen for analysis (Prescribed limit of alcohol – 35 micrograms of alcohol per 100 millilitres of breath, or 80 milligrams of alcohol per 100 millilitres of blood)
- Driving with excess alcohol
- Click here for more information on Alcoholic Unit Limits
- Driving whilst under the influence of drugs
Speeding - motorway and non motorway
- Exceeding the speed limit including disputing speed camera accuracy
- Failing to stop after an accident
- Failing to report an accident
- No tax
- No insurance
- No MOT
- Driving/obtaining a driving licence whilst disqualified/without a licence
- Failure to furnish documents
Traffic Light Offences
- Failing to conform to a traffic sign
Parking Ticket offences
- Deception as to owner/driver of vehicle at the time
We also help with:
- If facing a drink driving ban
- Keeping your licence
- Penalty points ‘totting up’
- Driving without due care and attention
- Death by dangerous/careless driving
- Mobile phone
- Defective Vehicle
If you need any advice on Road Traffic Offences please contact us, and we will respond as soon as possible, or call us on 01923 225212.